About DDT Sky Tower
DDT Sky Tower is the first iconic building of DataLand, Inc. DDT Sky Tower is a 60-storey building with retail spaces on a shared parking podium and is an office/commercial building that offers office space (either for lease/sale) to companies that are in search of high quality standard work environments.
Envisioned to be PEZA accredited and LEED Certified, the BPO office spaces at the DDT Sky Tower are designed specifically to meet the stringent requirements and needs of the outsourcing industry.
The DDT Sky Tower is not just one of the country’s tallest workplaces; it is also one of the greeniest. The tower is also designed with provisions for fresh air supply and ventilation, and other features that make it environmentally friendly and energy-efficient.
- Constructed using adhesives, sealants, paints, and coatings with low-VOC content
- Roof deck features high reflective coating to reduce heat.
- HVAC systems and low-wattage lights ensure optimum energy performance and efficiency
- Indoor plumbing system with low-flow and low-flush fixtures to reduce wasteful water usage
- On-site waste segregation facility and waste reduction policy that minimizes and ensures the proper disposal of solid wastes.
Located near civic and community facilities, entertainment venues, recreational establishments, financial institutions, and retail shops, the DDT Sky Tower is your gateway to all the best that Quezon City can offer.